If you want to join The Quest or if you’re just interested in learning more, please read on!
- First and foremost, please read this introduction to what working on The Quest is like and how you can get involved. This page also goes over the positions we are filling
- Next, please fill this form and a member of The Quest will be in contact soon. This form will get a sense of what you want to do, and provide a space for you to propose projects or ideas.
- If you want to get a sense of how our meetings run and what we do, feel free to join one of your class’ weekly Quest meetings. To do so, please reach out to your classes managing editor to ask when meetings take place.
- 2023 – Aspen Pflughoeft (M’22) or Erin Paglione (M’21);
- 2022 – Aspen Pflughoeft or Jatin Kansal;
- 2021 – Emma Stiefel or Erin Paglione;
- 2020 – Amelia Kroner or Eric Lin
Last Updated on